iGO Production Coordinator
- Detail oriented, can do spirit, facilitator
- Clear and honest communicator, and ability to multi-task
- Directly support to the Head of Creative Service in GLD, and the Production Supervisor
- Skilled at anticipating the needs of the project --does not have to be guided at every turn
- Assists Production Supervisor with maintaining quotas, deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
- Understands iGO and works with Supervisor to maintain thedepartment schedule.
- Manages the iGO production calendar.
- Performs artist check-ins to determine status of the work in the department.
- Able to communicate effectively with artists regarding timelines.
- Coordinates crew meetings.
- Handles requests made by crewmembers, Production Supervisor, Production Manager, and Head of Creative Services - iGO
- Takes notes during rounds and distributes information to the group afterwards.
- Provides communications to the crew via email, one-on-one meetings and during crew meetings.
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor and elevates information appropriately to Production Supervisor.
- Ensure all meetings and reviews start in a timely fashion with all review material loaded and ready
- Able to navigate the intranet and asset browser. Able to pull up shots and models, using Linux, and manages technical issues during rounds and approvals. Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
- Understands the pipeline and where each artist on iGO fits in.
- May attend production meetings and provides departmental updates.
- Contributes information for department and production evaluations as required.
How To Apply
Include a resume and cover letter. We require both for all submissions.
To submit your information, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please put the position name (or code if applicable) in the subject line
We apologize that due to the volume of submissions we're unable to personally respond to each applicant or inquiry. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you.