LOCATION: Mexico City, Mexico - Based at Licensing Agent Offices / Home Based
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for managing DreamWorks Animation franchise licensing strategy across all consumer products categories in a designated international territory in order to achieve brand and financial targets.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the creation of territory specific franchise plans for retail, merchandise and consumer products promotions.
- Works closely with DWA Internationalmanagement and Agent Management to plan and execute local Consumer Products initiatives in line with Franchise plans.
- Builds relationships with Master Toy and Theatrical distribution partner(s) in order to align franchise-led licensing initiatives at retail.
- Delivers to the local agent the correct tools to execute DWA franchise plans with licensees and retailers in a timely manner.
- Works closely with DWA Licensing Management and Retail Sales to create territory specific presentations to pitch DWA brands throughout territory (at key retail accounts and in conjunction with Agents at Key Partner Meetings).
- Provides and drives regular reporting and communication to line management and the corporate office. (e.g. local agent & creative needs, financial forecasts, retail execution status)
- Attends industry specific trade shows and events to represent DWA.
Include a resume and cover letter. We require both for all submissions.
To submit your information, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position name (or code if applicable) in the subject line
We apologize that due to the volume of submissions we're unable to personally respond to each applicant or inquiry. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you.