Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day production workflow for writing staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes notes during writers meetings and story notes meetings and distributes information to the team afterwards.
- Ensure that notes are accurately transcribed, saved in the appropriate format and distributed.
- Generate scripts for recording sessions (record drafts), conform script to edited dialogue, locked animatic, and locked picture.
- Attend production meetings and provide departmental updates.
- Responsible for proofreading and distributing all premises, outlines, script drafts and revisions.
- Tracks pickup lines and catalogues premises, outlines and script submissions.
- Flags potential writing issues to Prod Sup, TV and/or Production Manager, TV.
- Stays abreast of notes meetings and regularly elevates information appropriately to Prod Sup, TV and/or Production Manager, TV.
- Updates and organizes files and database of all premises, outlines and drafts of each script, including submissions.
- Distribute and update the weekly script status report and coordinate the writing schedule; give update at regular production meeting.
- Ensure that notes are received in a timely manner.
- Track and provide cast list with line counts for every script draft to other Production Staff.
Include a resume and cover letter. We require both for all submissions.
To submit your information, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position name (or code if applicable) in the subject line
We apologize that due to the volume of submissions we're unable to personally respond to each applicant or inquiry. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you.