As part of DreamWorks Animation's Business Affairs Department, provide administrative and clerical support to the International Dubbing and Casting process for Film and TV. The position will report into DreamWorks Head of Business Affairs, Distribution. Job responsibilities will include:
1. Assist attorneys and the contract team with administrative duties tied to negotiations and contract workflow.
2. Draft cover letters and correspondences related to contractual process.
3. Responsible for departmental filing, scanning and shipping.
4. Support agreement compliance requirements, ensuring that required approvals are in place.
5. Coordinate inventory of pending and signed agreements.
6. Track status of agreements, advise operations and attorneys of status.
7. Interface with operations team to ensure agreements go out prior to recording.
8. Provide support with any research or special projects as needed.
9. Liaise with finance to confirm payment processing.
1. Minimum 1-2 years assistant experience preferably in an entertainment studio or law firm.
2. Able to handle a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
3. Experience working with international studios or distribution partners a plus.
4. Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
5. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
To submit your information, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position name (or code if applicable) in the subject line of your email and include your resume and cover letter as attachments. Please put your First and Last name in the file name of each attachment.
We apologize that due to the volume of submissions we're unable to personally respond to each applicant or inquiry. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you.
Please submit to email@example.com indicating Admin Asst, Int'l Dubbing in the subject line.